[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - So... How many of you muppets are playing Starcraft 2?

So... How many of you muppets are playing Starcraft 2?

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

So... How many of you muppets are playing Starcraft 2?

Postby Night Stalker » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:23 am

I R Zee only Nerd?

looking for 2v2 and 3v3 partners btw if anyone is playing and interested :P

P.S. I'm in the Platinum league, don't even bother wasting me time if you aren't at least in the Gold league!

Let the owning, nerd raging begin :mrgreen:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: So... How many of you muppets are playing Starcraft 2?

Postby e-sam » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

I R not yet nerd... will be soon once I get over the mmorpg I am currently playing. I will purchase the EUROPEAN version but until then have fun crushing thy enemy 8)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Genesis » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Yea, Samer recommended it to me - I'm yet to get it though.

I'm glad it's not a horror game. Cause I can't play horror/gruesome games... I get scared.

I'm serious.

I bought Dead Space, played first 10 minutes, soiled myself, then returned it to the shop. I'm terrified of horror games.
I enjoyed horror games in the 90's when everything looked like a square but now I can't play them with all the high-end realistic graphics.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby e-sam » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 am

^Sissy psyfreak :mrgreen:
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 am

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby samer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 am

NS? Platinum already?! wow!!
well i got SCII and finished the campaign long ago but since then i've got no time to start the PvP wars.. i guess soon i'll start hitting few matches here and there :wink:
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Return to The Lounge