[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Piracy in the I.T. Crowd!!

Piracy in the I.T. Crowd!!

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

Re: Piracy in the I.T. Crowd!!

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, you can't really download them. You can watch-on-demand in the UK through Channel 4's OD service online for free (not available in Ireland) just like the BBC iPlayer as well with the BBC's programmes.

But even if you were in the UK, you can't download them - if you could, DVD release would be pointless and would falter dramatically. You can however watch-on-demand for free.

That's what I know, but I could be wrong.

(can you believe it's been almost a year since Michael Jackson died? Damn.. time really does fly)
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby crow » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Did I mention I'm flyin to London in the next few months? We better meet yo!
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:42 pm

It's out of my hands, for complicated reasons beyond the scope of this conversation, but if you could tell me a month before you're due to land, I'll see if there's something I can do.

Otherwise you'll be joining the list of TH lads that I haven't managed to meet when they were in London; Johnny, Aziz, and Patrick.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:01 am

The IT Crowd is a funny show ... i must admit .

But there was a show a couple of years back which i liked more , it was called Comedy Inc. or something like that . They used to have small skits within one show ... used to laugh my ass off !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Previous

Return to The Lounge