[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - That's What I Call Advertisement!

That's What I Call Advertisement!

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

That's What I Call Advertisement!

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 pm

This Ad's been out a while now.. but I think it's Great..genius!

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: That's What I Call Advertisement!

Postby Fawzi » Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Very nice Ad!!
Check out Nike's Write the Future ad, for the world cup:

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am

^yeah i came pass this one a couple of days ago..
giggled on Rooney's Beard hihihi..:P
great Ad..tho they did not future a Spanish Player in it..2enno they're the favourites :|
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Mon May 31, 2010 11:55 am

^Walaw?! Iniesta, Fabregas, Cesc... They're the guys happy when Rooney fails, but they throw the newspapers away when Rooney's come good :p

Btw, check out who Rooney's beating in table tennis :mrgreen:
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:33 pm

^ yeah i know..but i meant they played a good 1 minute abt Ronaldo..and another abt Rooney , descent show of Drogba and Cannavaro .. but just 2 sec for the Spanish players..2enno they didnt focus on them as they did for the others..

i dunno why but that table tennis guy look alot like Federer No? :P ..
Messi wasn't featured cz he's with Adidas ..lol
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Hahahaha yeah, that's Federer :p
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Mon May 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Yea, that Rooney bit is hitting hard here on telly in Ireland.

The whole thing from when he controls the ball until he claims it again from Ribery (including the papers' reaction, stock, names...) is EXACTLY how England as a nation reacts to football... pure manic!

Zizio, am real sorry but that ad you posted was poor for my liking (needless to say that I haven't seen ads for whiskey - or Johnny Walker for that matter - since I left Lebanon). Seems the Lebanese are the only people that care about whiskey.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:55 pm

^lol..
no it's just that for once johnny walker managed to picture the "keep walking" concept in a ad that really reflects it..
it's simple..and for once the message is clear..

and yes..there's too many whiskey ads in leb :P
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

^ Do they still advertise J&B?... lol...

It's so unpopular here that I've never actually seen a bottle of it in shops... and I live in the land of hangovers, vomit & urine cocktails, and pregnant teenagers!
Obviously, you can find it if you're purposefully looking for it but compared to the vodkas, beers, wines, & ciders it's nearly nonexistent.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm

^yes they still do.. lol
the main brands that are advertised here are: Johnny Walker, J&B, Dewars w Chivas :lol:

check Ziad Rahbani's latest Almaza Commercial : :mrgreen:

:drinking:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I can not BELIEVE that Ziad Al-rahbani looks this old!!!!!

He's got a turkey neck!! Unbelievable.. It's things like this that reminds of how long I've been away.
Good crap!

Cool ad though :mrgreen:

I never drank Almaza (though you could find here if you look hard)... Beer is not my thing - Bring on the cider!!! :mrgreen:
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:48 pm

That's a good advert -

The Irish are never going to get over this one for a loooooong time.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm

^ LOOOL! :lol: ..
so they butchered every resident French in Ireland after the loss?
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 pm

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm

^ Most UK businesses that succeed in the UK eventually expand into Ireland; Currys, Dixons, PC World (all under the same parent company by the way), Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Boots... ect..

It's a natural progress for British businesses; the first destination out of UK for expansion is almost always Ireland.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Next

Return to The Lounge