[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Fucka you Whale, anda fucka you Dolpheeeen!!!

Fucka you Whale, anda fucka you Dolpheeeen!!!

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

Fucka you Whale, anda fucka you Dolpheeeen!!!

Postby Genesis » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:21 am

http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/clips/sp_vid_254167/

Check the clip!

Easily one of my top 5 episodes of all time... FUCKING HILARIOUS!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: Fucka you Whale, anda fucka you Dolpheeeen!!!

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby rob » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 am

Fucka you Cow! anda fucka you chickeeeen!!!

another genius episode! what's ur south park top 10?
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:54 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

The episode is called ''Whale Whores''.. it's from season 13.
I don't understand why your shit ISP's blocked on it.. it's not the full episode, it's just a short clip for a little over a minute...

I couldn't find the same clip elsewhere, however, I did find this amongst all the garbage on youtube - just to put it into context... the episode is about the Japanese compulsively killing whales and dolphins. And not only in the ocean; they crash into water parks and aquariums and kill them all for no apparent reason. In this clip, the Japanese prime minister is answering a question about if all of Japan supports the slaughter of whales and dolphins...

Doesn't do the episode any justice at all... but it's the best and clearest I could find without some kid online making "remixes" of it...

Just google and stream the whole episode... you'll poop your pants.. it's just nonstop side-gutting hilarity! The best in season 13 in my opinion!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 pm

these are two links for a site where u can find the clips for this episode "whale whores"
hilarious as u said Gen :D
there is other clips for this episode posted in here.. just look for: "whale whores" under the search tag and here u go..u'll get 14 clips..
sorry couldn't find the whole episode :(

PS: Cartman's version of Poker Face is WAAAAAY better than Lady Gaga's :P:P! NO SHIT!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:13 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby ziz00_909 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Jewish Kid: Is anyone else having problems concentrating on this? I just can't seem to concentrate.
Cartman: Maybe we should send you to a concentration camp.

*died laughing*
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 am

^ I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!

I'm watching the nanny episode on telly as we speak.. The Dog Whisperererererer... great one!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 am

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:24 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 pm

My top 10 in no particular order:

World Wide Recorder Concert
More Crap
Chinpokomon
The return of the fellowship of the ring to the two towers
Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus
Le Petit Tourette
About Last Night...
Cartman Joins NAMBLA
Sexual Harassment Panda
The Red Badge of Gayness

I'm sure I forgot a LOT more, but these are the episodes that got stuck in my mind.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:26 pm

^ The NAMBLA is BRILLIANT!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to The Lounge