[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson

Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson

Postby Nicktalopia » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson
June 27, 2009

Admits he lied

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.

Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Re: Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:55 pm

intresting.. :|
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Just like a friend and i discussed on friday, there are always stupid people who are jealous of the success of others and would do everything to destroy that success. I knew that those innocent kids were manipulated by their fucked up parents. Instead of trying to make money themselves they wanted to destroy an icon... may such people burn in hell!!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:58 am

Im not surprised, i never thought that MJ really did any child malastation, after all he is a child at heart! But theres a lot of speculation about pain killers bieng the source of his death!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby rob » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

too late :(
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ram12 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:18 pm

ram12
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:19 pm

^ BRILLIANT QUOTE!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:40 am

can you please quote your source? it seems from what i read that the whole story about Chandler comming out is a hoax.. unless you got it from a "respectable" news source i wouldn't take such story seriously.

however, i don't have a doubt in my mind he was innocent, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that the whole sexual molestation ordeal just does not make any sense.... First thing that Michael did after the thriller success was do the "children" song and donate all the proceeds to help the children in Africa. I was made 100% sure after the ordeal ended in a money settlement that the parents of the kid were such sick fucks. Oh well, money and greed has made people do far worse things so not surprising at all i reckon.

RIP MJ.
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Return to The Lounge