[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Melodies Stuck in your Head

Melodies Stuck in your Head

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

Postby Qulture » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 am

LOL !!!!

Firas , i swear that Showtime music when they are putting tomorrow's shows was stuck in my heard for sooo long ... especially when those orange circles come to present the showtime logo !!

i sleep with the tv on , and its always on showtime , so i think its part of my dreams now !!

Samer , its hard NOT to have a trance melody stuck in your head !!

Crow , what ID ??
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 am

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Raneem » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Re: Melodies Stuck in your Head

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 am

Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc. (Gui Boratto Remix)

What a track!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby crow » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:40 am

Man I can't stop listening to 'Are You?' by Ronski Speed!! The piano melody he's using in the breakdowns of his mixes are awesome!!! Can't get them out of my head along with his remix of 'Lonely Girl'.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Qulture » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:30 am

^

need to check his new track out !!

and i agree with Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc .. !!

great track , and the remix is just greater ...
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Previous

Return to The Lounge