[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Buying a car: Need your help

Buying a car: Need your help

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

Postby Trancelvania » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm

VW Touareg or Audi Q5

both amazing 4x4, the touareg has more off road capabilities I guess, but the Q5 a bit more luxurious...depends on what u really need
Trancelvania
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby crow » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 pm

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby haroon » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:41 pm

haroon
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby haroon » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:45 pm

haroon
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby UnFoRgivEr » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 pm

UnFoRgivEr
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby crow » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby haroon » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm

haroon
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby crow » Mon May 04, 2009 10:36 am

Okay I just got back from the dealers yesterday and my choices sorta shifted away from the X5 and Murano.

I'm thinking now the new Land Cruiser vs. the new Lexus RX 350.

Look at that beauty!!!!

Both of those cars have the same price tags on them and technologies. However, one's got space, and the other doesn't. I frankly love the space inside the Cruiser. It's good for bringing the mojo into the dojo ;)
I literally opened all the seats and found myself in a king size bed! That's awesome! With tinted windows and lights off, soft music, sparkles.... You just got yourself a 5 star hotel room!

Disadvantages? No AUX out for my mp3 player (Zune), and the size of the car is practically huge which makes it tough to park. Then again there are sensors.

As for the disadvantages of the Lexus RX 350, it's simply small from the inside and it's too low to handle constant driving over sand/mud....

Both brands have amazing service in the UAE and are highly demanded amongst the people here. Which tells you enough that the cars are good.

So... which one should I go for? Oh man it looks like I'm going for the cruiser....

BTW V6 for both. I'm not into speed and also my cash won't help me get a V8 or even spend constantly on fuel for the V8. You can fill up the whole 2 tanks of the cruiser for 150 Dhs and keep running for a week.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Qulture » Mon May 04, 2009 11:21 am

^

The new Lexus is very nice looking , i personally dont know anyone who owne one , and i havent been inside on either . But people have good things to say about it .

However , 2 of my friends own the cruisers , and they have nothing but good things to say about it !! i have been in them , very roomy , comfortable and luxurious ... commands the road as well .. if you decide to go for it .. good choice !
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby haroon » Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm

haroon
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby crow » Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 pm

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Previous