[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - The PLUR Topic

The PLUR Topic

Talk about anything on your mind in here!

Moderator: MODs

Postby Raneem » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:39 pm

^ he will do the same thing to you
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby mzy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Me with a friend who's giving me a ride home after uni ...

Friend: "chou baddak tesma3 mousi2a?" (what music you want to listen to)
me : "chou 3endak ? eza 3endak CD 7att la2en ayre bel radio" (what do u have? if you have nice CDs put it cuz the radio is crap)
Friend : "eh 3ende"
he gives me a pack of CDs and tells me:
"khod na22e fi kel chi , rock , rap , RNB , skybar, techno trance"
Me : "chou techno trance?" (techno trance?)
Friend : "eh 7atto akhou charmouta ,enta ma bet 7ebb Bi2o2eitin , eh hayda metel mousi2et el Bi2o2eitin" (yeah put it it's like b018's music)
Me : "khwet ,bass leich techno trance msamme?" (great , but why TECHNO TRANCE?)
then I put the Cd , and the first track is Infinity, the second is Baby When The Light , and the third is Rock This Party (Bob Sinclar) ... so I remove the CD and put MixFM to listen to Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl ...

PLUR!
Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Humanity is overrated...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 pm

My favorite TH topic in a while!!! :D
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Fawzi » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Conversation between 4 guys at Uni:

Guy 1: Re7et 3ala Guetta? (Did you go to Guetta's gig?)
Me: La, ma kein ele jlede (No, didn't feel like it)
Guy 2: w aiiiiir shou rawwa7et!! (You missed out on a lot!)
Guy 1 : Eh eh akhou sharmouta, akid Guetta a7san min Sinclair (It was great, Guetta is defo better than Sinclair)
Guy 2: Eh akid (Of course)
Guy 3: Sorry shabeib, bass akid Vendetta a7san minnon kellon (I'm sorry guys, but Vendeta is the best of all)

All guys nod in agreement, muttering out "Yeah, yeah, sure"

... PLUR?
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Nesta, read this:

yesterday I was at the library (believe it or not!), and some two dudes next to me where scraping their musicals minds in a battle of EDM superiority ... lucky me! So I dropped an ear. One dude (apparently Nesta's buddy) had an ipod and was shuffling through his library teaching the other dude a lesson or two.

For the sake of this story let's call the dude with the ipod d1 (douche 1) and the second douche d2.

First up was 'John Revox - Ole' : d1 bragging to d2 how during his everyday skybar ventures lasts summer he was the first person in Lebanon after Jojo (2a2wa 3alam according to d1) to get this track. Bare in mind this track was released around march. d2 begged to differ and went on a rant on how he and jojo have almost the same library because they get their tunes from the same place ... beatport.

Now this is where it all gets interesting. d1 throws a bomb at d2 and me and I quote : "man beatport kteer 3ade, ma 3endon kelshi, ana 3endi sources 2a2wa, akid jojo ma bas byesta3mel beatport, la2ano b7esso ahamma men hek ya man" TRANSLATION "man beatport is so average, they hardly have everything, Jojo defo doesnt rely on it alone, i think he's much bigger than this.

This conversation went on for a while, and agitated me couldnt take it anymore so I went back to studying.

However, this gets better. They start playing Pryda tracks. d2 asking d1 : is pryda a group or just one guy, d2: their a group man, i think 3 guys, metel hedoli above and beyond, bas 2a2wa. Then the conversations turns uber frenchie, and at this point I wasnt understanding much until this track comes up:

'Deadmau5 - Harder Faster Stronger' : now they go on about the memory this track brings, and how esta (Nesta, thats what made me think you guys might be friends) used to drop it before he was famous (something to do with a gig in italy) and now his style has gone weird, and I quote d1 : "ma ba2a fiyo energy". But d2 disagrees, his argument is that esta will eventually come back to his senses and start playing the cool shit again.

The conversation eventually calms down and the battle is settled as a tie, since d2 asserts d1 musical intellect, while d1 feels d2 has potential.

PLUR?!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:42 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby mzy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm

speaking of Nesta , Last year at uni , 3 guys were talking music , it was before Above & Beyond's concert , and they were talking if they would go or not... and I was sitting near then (I think I already told the story to Nesta):

G1 :"chou mnenzal Above & Beyond , habib (which is a uy with us @ uni and he's a trance head) 2alle 2ennoun ktir 2weya" (so guys? we go to Above & Beyond? habib told me that they're good)
G2 & G3 : "eh leich la2, chouf ma3 blabla za mnekhod tawle" (yeah why not , let's see if we reserve VIP or not)
G2 : ''min warmup? " (who's warming up)
G1 or G3 :"Ronin & Nesta"
the three guys blabbering "yeah he's good , blabla , sme3to marra bel interdit , mousi2to 7elwe , bi walle3a blabla..."
then G3 asks : "bass houwwe chou stylo 2ayya mousi2a byel3ab?" (what's his style? which genre does he play?)
G1 : "byel3ab Breakbeat man"
ME : "mann , la2 , aktar chi byel3ab Nesta progressive house (at the time they played mainly prog) w chweyet Techno " (no man , they play mainly prog house with some Techno"
G1 : "la2 man byel3ab Breakbeat , deyman besma3o 3a NRJ ! " (no man he plays breakbeat , I listen to his mastermix always"
ME : "khayye byel3ab progressive house , ba3rfo lal zalame men awwal ma ballach w sa7be chwey ma3o, w ba3ref mousi2to" (dude , he plays prog , I know the guy, he's a friend , i know the type of music he plays"
G1 (gets a bit angry and talking like I'm the ignorant) : " khayye ma tchere3ne ba3ref a7san mennak ... byel3ab breakbeat 3am b2ellak kel jem3a 3achiyye besma3o 3a NRJ" and then he turns his heads towards G1 and G2 , heik with a smile like "enno chou hal 7mar hayda"
so I said "ok metel ma baddak" ... and 10 min later I left , couldnt listen anymore to their crap ! lol

PLUR!
Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 pm

^ What's really funny in such stories like yours is that those people insist that they know better and they get even angry :lol: this is really really sad...
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

I think he mistook Nesta on NRJ with Ceasar K on Radio One :P
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Raneem » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 am

eh..he pronounced it Nesta, but he meant Ceasar.
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 am

^hahahaha :lol:
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 pm

course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge