[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Jizz in My Pants

Jizz in My Pants

Got something funny? Share it with us!

Moderator: MODs

Jizz in My Pants

Postby Genesis » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 am

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: Jizz in My Pants

Postby rob » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 am

HAHA! gotta love SNL! check "I'm on a boat" or "Macgrubber"
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 am

Here are my two favorite responses to this legendary track:

Queef In My Pants:

Puke In My Mouth:

Enjoy! :D

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:25 am

Motherlover & Dick in the box (both with justin timberlake) are priceless!!
also check "People Getting Punched" hilarious!!

Andy Samberg is soo good!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby rob » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:59 pm

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Jizz In my pants is the funniest one :D !
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby rob » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm

rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby lebanese_raver » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:49 am

HAha my friend bought their album from Virgin and shared it with me, gd funny stuf.
lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:13 am

Samberg is such a leg , he's brilliant on SNL as well!

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:20 am

love these vids! Timberlake is also amazing on SNL whenever he's on.

Samberg rocks though
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:04 pm

OFN!!

cheers for the share though :D
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Return to Fun