[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - INFLOWANZA - dedicated to A-Cube!!!!

INFLOWANZA - dedicated to A-Cube!!!!

Got something funny? Share it with us!

Moderator: MODs

Re: INFLOWANZA - dedicated to A-Cube!!!!

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 pm

I wont lie to you ziz, some of them emo chicks are hot! :P

The "X" is the shit man, it gives an edge to their name , plus it also means XXX and X-Tasy and Xperienced and Xperimental , stuff that will make them look cool in front of their girlfriends and classmates.

But your right the pics are fukin hilarious, I highly recommend it :P

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm

^ and please don't forget the hair style thing :twisted:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:42 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:46 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby AMADEUS » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:11 pm

hold on guys! Samer, this is just a warm up for your EPIC gig!!
THE PIG INFLOWANZA is coming soon with xx H1N1 XX DJ headlining
and it would go like this:

INFLOWANZA DAY! A DAY FULL OF HOT GIRLS DANCE LIKE PIGS... CAN U HANDLE IT!!

Who will be MISS PIGGY ???
AMADEUS
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:30 pm

LMFAOOO!!! IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER :lol:
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby TranceFusion » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:04 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I thought that all that malaria and cholera was the lowest level of human intelligence. I was wrong :lol: it just got lower!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:34 pm

i bet that the IQ of these people is negative <0 ! :mrgreen:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby e-sam » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 am

heyyyy they said 10 DJ's! THEY LIED!!! DJ Ziad is going to play twice which means 9 DJ's!!!! Khalas I changed my mind won't go anymore.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:52 pm

noone attending that is over the age of 15, someone message R-Kelly, he would have a one in a life time orgy in such a party and probably don't have to worry about going to jail afterwards!

:lol:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby A-Cube » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 pm

:roll:

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

I'm delighted I've no facebook. Thank you God.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 pm

^ i surprised they spelled "Lebanon" Right! :P
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 am

Someone has to show this "Johen Gigweed" to Digweed :mrgreen:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Fun