[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Who is your real friend?

Who is your real friend?

Got something funny? Share it with us!

Moderator: MODs

Who is your real friend?

Postby RocK » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 am

Who is your real friend?

This really works...!

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the boot of the car for an hour.

When you open the boot, which one is really happy to see you?

:lol: :lol:
" Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, In Trance We Trust! "
RocK
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Re: Who is your real friend?

Postby A-Cube » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 am

Got a wife, a dog and a car I can borrow?? :P

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:04 am

OUCH!
hope no females will check this.. for ur own sake :roll:
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby RocK » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Oy! Why do you get me in trouble?!

I was over at a fiends place watching Comedy Nites on Paramount, and this British Comedian said it in a worse way ( tho the crowd loved it)...

So i have nothin to do with it...

Altho as a whole, its still kinda funny... NOT the women part!! The concept behind it
" Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, In Trance We Trust! "
RocK
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 am

is that even a question?

its my right hand of course!!!

:mrgreen:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby tarantula » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:59 am

^Sick & disturbed with lots of serious mental issues. i guess i'm not the 1st one to mention this.
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Return to Fun