[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - What are the things you Like/Hate about TH!

What are the things you Like/Hate about TH!

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

What are the things you Like/Hate about TH!

Postby samer » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:01 pm

THerz!

in an attempt of self-criticism and open suggestions, pls feel free to share with us your feelings, thoughts, and suggestions about current status of TH!

let me know, what do you currently like and most importantly what do you HATE about TH!

pls feel free to say everything, your true thoughts are what matters in this topic, we've done a lot of changes and additions and we'd love to hear your comments about everything..

thanks in advance for helping us help you getting the utmost satisfaction out of TH!

Cheerz,
Last edited by samer on Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Nino » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:05 pm

well for me everything is good ! but i think it's better a little change on the forum like the color of the forum a new Skin something Dark it will be Nicer i guess ...
Cheers !
Nino
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby hani » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:11 pm

well i ll list what i dislike about TH:(coz it s the least)! i love each and every work that admins and mods are providing in here! really ur great guyz! however:

-i think there are some conflicts between members in the forum that should be resolved! members leave the forum because of this!

- oh i also prefer if there s a section specially reserved for tracklist ! for example the asots,rythm nation and qulture s show and madjam s show....

that s it
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby AKRAM » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:20 pm

^yea!!!
-i've seen some black background forums with red/green/whatever shades
that would look really great

-i'd like to suggest having a Shout Box in the home page which is a mini-chat room so members could chat instantly...

thats all for now...
10x a bunch!!
... Trance Hype

AKRAM
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:22 pm

I think everything is nice and smooth...I appreciate it that ure tryin ur best to deliver to us the newest tunes and information that makes us TRANCE educated more and the first to be updated!

So the content is perfect!
As for the outlay of the forum, well I dont like the SNOW MAN UP THERE(I know U put cuz of this season), and am bored from the red TH logo (or its a fixed logo? its not supposed to be changed?) Also,The page #s I liked it more when it was at the bottom of the page.. now its up! and the light baby blue color too I think must be changed.. WELL JUST FOR A CHANGE NEW LOOK.

thats it .. Ure working hard.. keep the gr8 job up ;)

Long Live TH
oh and ofcourse thanks for the quality members in here who make TH be even much better and more fun to be in! ;)
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Path;)s ! » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:35 am

MORE QUALITY POSTS !
Path;)s !
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby s u h a » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:53 am

Seriously, some jokes are a little too much. Too many ill-humorous, political/religious/ethnically targetted comments. If I'm not wrong, this goes against TH's mission statement. If anyone has anything to say, make sure you're doing so rationally. And take other people's feelings into consideration. Hence where QUALITY POSTS get in the picture.
"Without sound, vibration and deep aesoteric musical meanderings, my universe is not." JAFAR
s u h a
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:28 am

More quality posts Path;)s?

To start things off, you and many other members are true assests to this
website and quality members that I (and speaking on behalf of the rest of
the crew in TH) enjoy your presence, participation, and admire your
knowledge.
But tell me Patrick, how do you get more quality posts? And why are you
posting this comment in this topic? How can we (as staff) enforce quality
posts in the forum? You want quality posts, fine. Post quality posts
yourself. This is the 2nd time you mention this remark Patrick (along with
Jad in the 1st). Maybe you (and the rest of the other members that we
truely count as assests) should bust their arses typing a few good lines,
or start a debatable topic rather than fooling around in the Sports Section
(which is your case here) or The Lounge while others drop lame lines such
as:

'thanks for the review'
'thanks for the share'
'nice photos'

... and then get to this topic and give out about lack of quality posts.
I mean, what on earth are we supposed to do as staff in this matter?
Should we manipulate members and feed them our thoughts so they could
start quality topics?

Give just as you take, and this goes to everyone.
Participate, comment properly, & have an informational input to the site as
much as your having an output by reading the news and reviews at it
rather than posting horoscope bullshit and 'thanking us for the share'.

When it comes to quality posts - it's not a crew issue that can be resolved;
it's the whole website's ongoing traffic... Giving out for quality posts
as though we can stop most of the active members from doing nothing but
scratching their arses.

Don't take this personal Patrick - my comment is targetting the whole of TH.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Trancelvania » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:49 am

Trancelvania
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:57 am

Last edited by Genesis on Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby s u h a » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:59 am

"Without sound, vibration and deep aesoteric musical meanderings, my universe is not." JAFAR
s u h a
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Trancelvania » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:08 am

Trancelvania
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Gladius » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:12 am

Gladius
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby JAD » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:13 am

JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:14 am

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Next

Return to Suggestions/Help