[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - // Some one has to speak out Loud //

// Some one has to speak out Loud //

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

Postby Shy--Ism » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:12 pm

The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Dreamboy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:32 pm

For those who are interested:
Concerning my overall activity in this forum: 1st of all, i'm not a mami-papi type boy who relies on his parent's support, coz a person of my age should be ashamed for that, and not for having 1 PC at home. I work 10 to 14 a day to cover up my expenses, including education (not to mention i also go to the gym), which leaves me with with little leisure time. As a founding member of this site, and with the agreement of the other crew members, i think i deserved the position as a Mod, where back then my old job at an internet cafe helped me alot. But now i can't go on sacrificing all my valuable free time on this site, and that shouldn't mean i don't care at all. Yes, i'm not as active as the other crew members, becuz my circumstances don't let me, but i do always contribute as much as i can. If u guys are blind enough to see the topics i moderate (usually anouncing them in smaller letters), or the occasional reviews (with legal samples), or all the other topics and replies which i make (to the topics which interest me, as any other member would do), thats ur problem.
And if i recently had some severe problems with my PC, which cost me alot, and which obliged me to to cut off some expenses such as my internet connection, is that a crime?
I'm not saying that i'm the only on busy around here, coz i know everyone has alot to do, but yet they are doing as much they can. And also I'm not defending my mod position, coz in the end i consider a mod no different than anyone else, and as all caring and concerned loyal members, we are all here to have fun, share ideas, be a part of a wonderful community, and finally and most importantly, spread the music that brought us here. All of that are already fullfilled ;)
As to the other points, i guess Samer and Dio clearly clarified them all and nothing should be added ;)
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Roland » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:47 pm

Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby wael » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:32 am

wael
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:34 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby habib » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:16 am

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby habib » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:19 am

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:56 am

to be honest it's so saddening to see such accusations being thrown on all of us as a consequence of assumptions and hasty conclusions that took all of you "abandoned, unfairly treated" people to nowhere. I clearly get your message now and I seriously don't know how each and every one of you will live with the situation, now that the "chairman and CEO" of this "company" has "promoted" someone else than yourself.

let me put it this way: if I was a true encourager for EDM and especially trance music on this website, would I seek ANYTHING else but increasing my post count and then (suppose this works on post counts) become a MOD just to have the prestige of it that many of you are after? Ask yourself why do you seek to be a MOD in the first place and why are you mad and turning the world upside down if you haven't been promoted to a MOD? why are you interfering is something that is NONE of your business?

let's have a quick look on the forum :

The rich reviews for events and releases that Dio are providing us with, to the reviews and pics section that has been created lately to show how Lebanon is truly improving on the worldwide EDM scene and for how much we love to party and go out and spread the love for the music.
The Jukebox, the music room , the library, etc...
Every single section which is important and maybe other ones could be less important (fun,lounge,etc...), I may spend hours counting the benefits from the different aspects of this forum but this is not the point.
the point is: if everything was going alrite and everything was under control (except small human mistakes that are quickly fixed later on) and everyone was so cheerful and participating in all the different topics, would I care if I was going to be promoted to a MOD? would I care if one of the MODs was active or not? would I cause a huge fuss if a MOD had 500 posts , 600, 1000, 100000?????? the answer is NO! and of course not my dear friend Roland. This whole forum is based on quality and not quantity. I do not seek 1000000 posts and I do not seek to be a MOD either. I was asked to do the job after a staff meeting for the crew (and yes e-sam and other MODs knew about it in case you didn't notice it yet) and I was very glad to accept this uneasy (yes you read it right) task to help my fellow friends have a stronger grip on the situation. I was honored to have Genesis as a new MOD also because of his many qualities that most of you "candidates" don't have. don't ask me to tell you those qualities because sometimes the truth hurts and it eventually it might hurt you to know that he has something that YOU don't have.

lesson of the day: RESPECT YOURSELF and respect everyone here who is trying to make TH.com a better place.

.... and oh yeah (to those who haven't learned this lesson yet): mind your own business!
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby 3aly » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:21 am

Last edited by 3aly on Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby 3aly » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:23 am

And if u have beef with any of the "candidates", then mention they're name, just like we had a problem with some of the members here, and actually DID mention thier name!
3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Roland » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:16 am

Dio As Hasneez Said Please Dont Take This Personal , And For The 10th Time We Didnt Make This Topic To BE MODS ! We're Not Asking To BE MODS , All What We Wanted About The Mods Point Is To Have A Fair Vote , Where There Will Be Candidates And All Users Will Vote For 2 Or 1 Whatever The Administration Needs !
And Yes If We No Problem About Gen Beeing A MOD , This Guy Has Been Active From The Beginning , Posting Events/New Releases .... The GUY Deservs IT !
Btw Please Man Dont Talk About The Post Counts We Actually We're Not Intrested In The Post Count To Have Better Ranks ( New Trancer , Trance Freak....) But Post Counts Shows You How Much You've Been Active On The Forum And Shows That You've Been Here For A Long Time Giving All Your Effort And All You Can For The TH Community !
You Guys Mods/Admins Are Not The Only Ones Who Are Working To Make The Forum A Better Place , We All Do And You Guys Knows That ! And If One Day All These Precious Members Left , It Will Be A BIG LOSS Fo TranceHits Wich No Ones Wants That :)
CHEERS Mates ! Long Live TH
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby habib » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:25 pm

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Deejiuana » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:29 pm

Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:32 pm

Hehe
Just as i EXACTLY thought and said to many people who wanted that post......

The Administration justified or however, only replied (would be the right word) to few points and YET, no solution, action has been taken toward anything, just as in many other threads.

Samer, i read between your lines, hidden letters that says:
I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HOW OR WHAT YOU GUYS FEEL, THATS WHATS AVAILABLE, LIVE WITH IT.

Johnny, eza baddeh 3lek on your "claim for skills / knowledge" .... btez3al or at least ull get pissed...

Dio is the only one so far who is giving few straight clear points and taking this topic seriously and looking at it from a right angle / prespective, respect dude.

Prozact and LZA, if we need to wake up because we take "things" too seriously, or love that place where some people call it a second house, YOU NEED TO ACTUALY SLEEP, AND START DREAMING, your are emotion less, dry with feelings, its actualy weird to know you guys are into Trance, dont u love this music? YOU FREAKIN DO, and it does attaches you to many things and its part of ur daily lifestyle, how do u call that then? or justify it??!

I still have my final word toward all this, so far ma shefet shi bi 3abbeh el rass as replys to this thread, 80% of the people who replied did not understood / looked to the core of this topic...heh, its not the first time.
..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:42 pm

DEEJ, 3a rasseh man,
1 reply out of 8768768 fet bi rasseh.

i wanna ad something that goes to SAMER:
Dude, u said above that companys do not take the staff's oppinion when they promote someone.....THEY DO! companys that started up from scratch, with a small team, and got build up slow with hard efforts, then others join to make it bigger....becomes a family and in a family, everyone takes everyone's oppinion when any important action would be taken, and it is in SUCH companys, where u feel comfortible the most to work and be part off, because you beleive and understand that the owners invests in you and appreciate your job and hard work.
i am not creating this, you know it, eveyone who had workd in any industry knows it and i myself am sure 300% of this, cus i have build many companys and was part of fondations of many others, where all of what i said is accurate and true.
..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions/Help