[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - // Some one has to speak out Loud //

// Some one has to speak out Loud //

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

// Some one has to speak out Loud //

Postby System.S » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:13 pm

First of all, let me clarify and explain the Nature and purpose of this post.
This post is posted by Patrick E. Semaan, in the name of many many users in TH.
In General, I would write down the names of the users below:
System.s / Roland / Hasneez / mimo / Divine_Mz / Trance...Emotion / Proof / Janomeg /

This post, is a scream, a shout out, from users who feel excluded, miss treated, under estimated.
This part bellow is in the name of the above mentioned users and many others, and who ever agree with us.

It has been over a year since I (I is the group) am a member here, for a while, a good while, I felt I belong here, because I share precious information with people who appreciate it, and share the same interests as I do.
But it turned out not to be the same again anymore, my information that I gather (not easly) from many resources, and my time and effort to make TH a better and a worthy place for me and others, seems are fading away.

The reasons behind this feeling, applies because of the following issues:
[1] First of all, the availability of MODS that are not doing a great job, in terms of participations, monitoring, taking suggestions in considerations and other general Mods like tasks.
Names of some of those Mods will appear in the replys for this thread, and direct pointing will be made as well, with proofs.

[2] The recent promotions for 2 new moderators, most of the members of the group who r part of this post agreed that one of the promoted users do not deserve enough the post, in relation to he's participations and other main issues.

[3] Bright Ignorance from the Mods over good suggestions.

[4] Locks of topics that should have been revised or reshaped instead of giving a SHUT UP like message.

[5] No back up, push, help has been offered to the artists in TH, weither Music artists or graphic Artists, while only one Artist has been given all the available support from everyone, and more.

[6] The Bright and Clear over taking silhouette of MIX FM's benefits over TH.

[7] Most of the Artists in TH has published their music or art work, SYSTEM.S as one of them has not seen a single tiny post . reply to any of his works, from AMADEUS or MADJAM or any other important DJs in the field, while they offered good support for all of those, for nothing in return.
SYSTEM.S quoted " I have offered support in all the ways I could, toward everyone who was trying hard to accomplish something in music but I never got in return the same support / feedback when ever I myself published something."

They are many other reasons, they will be written below from supporters to this threads, (if the chance is given to them, by not locking this topic).

I, Patrick E. Semaan, personally agree on some of the above points, I do agree that many actual MODS, are just not worth it, being Moderators, making it clear that I am saying this for the good of TH, and not for any personal issues.
It happened to me lately, to prepare a post, make it look good, as all of my posts, but then saying, NAH, who will care about it anyway, and just post it else where then TH.

If I am wrong about few points here, show me where I am wrong, if I am feeling wrong, then please, help me get my love to TH back, because I do love this place, but its not loving me back…

Below are few testimonials taken from few users:

"I don’t feel any thing anymore toward TH to be very honest, there is nothing that pulls me back to stay and be active, its not like before anymore, I feel my efforts are going into waste, while my time is precious." SYSTEM.S

"I used to feel that TranceHits is my second home , where i meet people who feel the same feelings i do , where i share my opinions , art work , music tastes and talk about everything related to trance! this home has gone away due all the reasons listed above" ROLAND

“[i]I literally stopped posting in TH 2 weeks ago because of all the mentioned above as well, TH NOW is not the place that I used to consider home back then.â€
..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Shy--Ism » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:40 pm

Last edited by Shy--Ism on Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Roland » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:17 pm

Thanks System.S For Resuming All Our Problems That We Talked About In A Small Paragraphe Wich Gives The Whole Point !
I Strongly Agree On Everything Said Above And I Also Have More to Say !

1- Few Mods Are Not Doing A Good Job In tTerms Of Participations, Monitoring, Taking Suggestions ... These Mods Are MalcomX & Dreamboy Who They Barely Join The Site Of Participate In The Topics We Discuss In Music Or Anything Else ! MalcomX Is Just A Mod On The Sports Section Or What ?! These Mods Dont Deserv Access While Others Deserv It !

2- 3 Weeks Ago , New Mods Has Been Added To The List Without Any Votes , Users Suggestion Or Even With E-sam/Other Mods Knowdlege ! So Its Only SAMER In The Forum Who Take Decisions , Well We Have The Right To Suggest And VOTE ! We Agree On Genesis Post , The Guy Is Active , Friendly And Post Very Useful Posts ! Johnny Is A Good Friend Of Mine , But Honestly He Dont Deserv The Post ! He Has A post Count Of 500 , He's Not That Active While Many Other Users Have Better Abilities !

3- No BackUp Is Givin To The Music/Graphic Artists In TH , SYSTEM.S Did The Best He Can For TH ( LOGOS , Wallpapers , T-shirts , MIX Sets...) When He Doesnt Get Support From AMADEUS Or MODS/ADMINS! This Guy Has Been Ignored But The Administration Of TH Lately For An Unknown REASON ! I , My Self Did Some TH WALLAPERS , T-shirts Where I Didnt Get Any Push Reply From Admins/Mods On My Topics Saying At Least THANKS Roland ! You Guys Think That This Will Help TH ?! I Wonder hmmm

4- The MIXFM Silhouette Wich Is Over Taking TRANCEHITS , By Adding 2 Mods From The STATION , By Sending Message To The Users Through Someone By Saying Dont Say That , Dont Say This ?! They Dont Have The Right To Tell Us What We Should Talk ABOUT !

5- We Always Give Support To AMADEUS In Everything He Does , Rhythm Nation , Guest MIXES , Warmp-Up ! By Why He Doent Give Support To Wong Growing Artisit Such As SYSTEM.S Or AnyOther user Who Post His MIX Set In The Djs/Production Section ! SYSTEM.S By Exemple Did A Great Mix Album With A Fantastic Cover And Graphics And Blend Smooth MIX , It Took Him A Long Time To Prepare It And When He Posted Only Users Gave Him Support By Downloading The Set And Posting Their Opinions !

I Was Always Proud To Be One Of TranceHits Members , Wearing T-shirts At The GIG , Advertising It Everywhere !
But Why We Have To Convert That Reality To A DREAM ?!
TranceHits.Com Was Always Our Second Home , I Hope That This Home Will Continue Growing By The Users/Admins/Mods Hard Work !

TRANCE HAS UNITED US, AND THAT WHAT TRANCE DOES, I HOPE IT CAN DO THAT AGAIN HERE, AND NOT SPREAD US APPART.
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby janomeg » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:33 pm

everything mentioned above is soooo true...and btw MOST of the new members joined in just to take T-shirts and free drinks at the events so ADMINS/MODS should once a month ban NONE active members like its done in many known forums.....new mods should be chosen by members,admins, mods voting and not just 1 person :? .......from what im feeling admins/mods are bored from this forum. its run only by some members i guess its obvious everytime u press the RECENT TOPICS button and u only see 3-4 members made posts/replies and MOST of the topics are not trance related.(jokes...sports......) so i hope admins/mods should do something about these problems cause many old members that we used to see active are inactive now..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

All who worte in this topic have no personal problem with anyone...its just for this forum to be at its best...so plz no one takes this as an disrespect or insult....we love u all guys and GIRLS
janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DJ_TRACID » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:05 am

i agree too everything is true !!! we want trancehits to be a great place for us we're not trying to bring the site down or something it's just for the good of it only ;)
DJ_TRACID
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DJ_TRACID » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:33 am

there's one thing also abt giving opinions if everyone agree on something and a person has another opinion which is opposite of the others u attack him or her like "everybody should like amadeus" no one should dislike him if he or she does u attack... i don't have anything agains him just giving an example ofcourse regardless they way giving that opinion!
DJ_TRACID
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby hani » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:39 am

ok well most of u will agree on everything true blabla bla!
guyz i dt know the feeling of a mod but i haven t got the chance to be one!
but honestly people u think it s easy to be a mod and work at the same time,study in the uni...come one ano thank god we have a trance site in lebanon, helping the growth of our small trance community!

sorry to say that but lots of members whom system s refered to are also inactive and lots of their topics are also useless! well many of those members only posts in the new members section or in the lounge....

system i agree on the fact that u share many nice graphic in here, and i ( as myself) am really gratefull and i m a big fan of ur designing! and yeah members give more attention to ur graphics!

i have to say that the fun section containing jokes is soo useless,it ShouLd be deleting! inactive members should be banned! that s it and th will be back as it was !!!

btw some mods must also be banned hehe , i mean inactive mods!
POSTS SHOULDN T BE COUNTED AT ALL!!!! U DT FUCKING CARE IF UR A FULL TRANCER OR A FREAK! JUST BE A USEFULL MEMBER N U R CONSIDERED AS A REAL TANCER!

SO NEW OR OLD MEMBERS,DON T COUNT UR POSTS AND MAKE A NEW TOPIC ASKING THE MODS WHEN ARE U GOING TO BE A MOD ???!

I M SURE TH WILL BE BACK , WE HAD THE SAME PROB JUST AFTER TIESTO S GIG AND IT WAS FIXED! OUR MODS AND ADMINS WILL FIX THIS !

CHEERS!
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:40 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby janomeg » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:57 am

janomeg
Often Trancer