[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - // Some one has to speak out Loud //

// Some one has to speak out Loud //

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

Postby janomeg » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:05 pm

janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:36 pm

just wanted to say that i read the WHOLE thread and my eyes are really hurting since im at this crappy internet cafe that has a monitor with a low refresh rate... but ill write back as soon as i arrive to beirut 2moro... for starters and just to add a short opinion, i am for change on a couple of things... AND i do agree with many of the points system.s presented... really glad these issues are finally laid in the open.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samer » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:43 pm

System.S: i think you should respect others more, it's not a way to talk to users (and definitely not girls)!! i'm not sure why you guys are so angry, disrespectful and full of hatred?! if you are really asking for the wellfare of TH eh ma3leh mabadda hal`ad! ya3ne!
geez! do you guys look at what you're saying? as if you're not sleeping at night, haunted by this fact! pls get a grip of urself and some of you need also to grow up!!

you're talking about how to handle these things, well i didnt c anyone of you handle it anyway better, you never approached me with any problem concerning anything (except a silly idea of just banning ALL new members coz they're not worth it!) and plz, many of you are crossing their limits in their way of communication and in discussing anything.. i know for a fact that many of you are still young, and many of you might have been accustomed to always getting what they want when they want.. well sorry to bring it to you this way guys but not everything always work the way you guys wanted..

.. welcome to real life!!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby samer » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:57 pm

now to end this useless debate i can personally offer you one solution!

1- any probs users are facing i and the rest of the crew (like always) we are happy to help with it.. just DO let us know what's bothering you!!

2- Suggestions about changes in forum structure/crew members are welcomed too but final decision is for us OWNERS to decide! wanna call it dictatorship be my guest! voting is useless and makes no sense concerning this issue.. forums dont work like this!!

3- i have just one last request to pls respect eachothers and stop attacking eachothers in a silly immature way!! nothing cant be solved but no1 can solve anything with tension and anger..
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby e-sam » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:08 pm

Last edited by e-sam on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:23 pm

..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:39 pm

| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby pTq » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:23 pm

pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby System.S » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:30 pm

| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby habib » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:02 pm

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:58 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby trance...emotion » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:24 pm

hey ppl i need a month now to read all ur quotes ur replys and every thing but in tow words what is it all about??/ heheheheheh

one advice in life :LISTEN TO TRANCE AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE
thx esam for the champagne last friday i appritiate it
cheers guys
trance...emotion
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby rudysaadi » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:06 am

I didnt want to post any comment on this topic, then I said that I have to like every TH member in order to know everyone's opinion.

I dont understand why everyone who has a problem, or dont like something in that forum, or have something against MIX FM decide to attack DJ AMADEUS. Lebanon is a small country and we not have support for DJs. It is Amadeu's mistake if the artist are not being supported? How can AMADEUS support artists/DJ where we know that AMADEUS needs more support because he's the only DJ who is representing Lebanon in a good way.

The 2nd point is about the newly added moderators. I think we dont have to think this way because it is our posts who explains who we are, not the number of posts or our position in a forum. In all the forums, there are many users that are respected more than moderators because they know what to post.

About MIX FM, let us be homest. Is there a Radio better than MIX FM in Lebanon? Thats why we do support them.

Maybe there are other points where I agree with you. I just wanted to express my opinion about these 3 major points.
Where Music becomes Religion..
rudysaadi
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Proof » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:28 am

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Deejiuana » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:18 am

really cool to see the number of replies by the mods from my post - so what guys? no1 gives a shit? no1 can be bothered to say anythin? you just wanna ignore?
only thing i got concerning my reply was about Amadeus voting method - and am really sorry to say this, but sayin somethin like:
Oh, well, if they do it badly, why cant we? in that case, look at other forums and how they dont constantly lock topics when somethin 'bad' happens in it....they do it, why not you?

so yah, i mean i am not askin anyone to reply to my topic to make me come back - the reason behind my post was to CLEARLY explain why i left this place and to show Samer that he's wrong - because honnestly, being told that i only care about the MOD privilege is just plainly wrong and stupid to say....so yah, dont justify yourselves for me, but for the others around.....

One more thing which i find extraordinarily funny is the following:
The way you mods thanked the users for their concerns and then ended the topic by saying something like: "to end this useless debate..."

so yah, this somehow proves (yet again) that talkin about such things is useless which is exactly what the users tried to tell you in the first place...

dont encourage people to talk if all you're gonna do in the end is say that the topic was useless......

cheerz
Deejiuana
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions/Help