[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Jukebox updates?

Jukebox updates?

Any suggestions on how to improve TranceHits.com?
Need any help on TranceHits.com?

Moderator: MODs

Jukebox updates?

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:28 am

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:37 pm

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:50 am

Markus Shulz section is like 6 months old!!

Aly & Fila's section is about the same..

I only checked these two.. so cant say for the rest lol

oh yeah, and ASOT dont seem to play for me.. for some reason on the juke box...

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Raneem » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:18 pm

& The Underverse :P
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Proof » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:00 pm

Yea, the MS is updated on the forum section ... but not on the jukebox. I kinda realized that ... when i wanted to check out this one song, but didn't want to download the bloody set.

Ah well ... hope it'll all be refreshed soon.
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:51 pm

also in case i havent mentinoed that before,

the fact that Raneem and Dio's music is enjoyable at times, dosent mean u cant appreciate the LONDON MASSIVE GOODNESS.

keep your mind open... one love :)

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby samer » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:21 pm

ey NS we hear you buddy!! the prob sometime arises from the local uploaders i.e Lebanon peeps.. due to our crappy upload connection most of the times it's hard to update juekebox easily.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby TRANCED » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:43 pm

If anyone volunteers to upload the shows to the juke box, i am ready to provide links to all the shows on a weekly basis!
lemmi know..
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby RocK » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:37 pm

^Well, what i think is that all the users can have access to them, not through the jukebox tho, cuz everyweek im posting a link and/or playlist for ASOT, Global Dj Broadcast, TATW, Club Life, Corsten countdown and every month S.V.D identity mix. Maybe not on the same day but the next for sure... So usrers should check out the downloads section as well....

And sorry for the late links and/or playlists, but im sharing the pc with my familly for the time being....
" Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, In Trance We Trust! "
RocK
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:32 am

Samer and Gen and other Mods/Admins!

i got a super connection here, but im a total retard when it comes to the computer and internet, if u provide me with clear instructions i will be more than glad to help u guys upload :)

if its possible to do so of course!

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Return to Suggestions/Help