[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - About the downtime

About the downtime

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

About the downtime

Postby e-sam » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:26 pm

Yesterday around 6 PM TH was not responding to any user query. The host simply upgraded the coding language without prior notifications which resulted in an incompatibility with the site's line of code. Usually, a period of time is given to the admin of the site to make the necessary update and compatibility tests. Sadly, it didnt happen in our case. Also, I wasnt home and the nearest computer was 1-2 hrs away. At 11 PM I reached home and around 1.30 AM TH was online. I had to type new line of code in several sections to make it compatible so there might be some bugs.

In the name of TH crew I appologize for the downtime.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby st. lassic » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:42 pm

Heh....not a problem..I didn't have anything urgent to say ;)
Trance And Rants: The Biggest Tunes Of The Week Of Trance with DJ Lassic

Currently Hammering:
"Year Zero"- Andy Moor vs Orkidea
"Through Your Eyes"- Giuseppe Ottavinanni
"Dark Eyes"- Luminary (Tom Porcelli Mix)
"Dance4Life"- Tiesto ft. Maxi Jazz
"Should've Known"- Cosmic Gate
"Vivid Intent"- Greg Downey

st. lassic
New Trancer
New Trancer

Location: Marooned on a small island, in an endless sea, confined to a tiny bit of sand-unable to escape.

Postby Tala » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:13 pm

yeah Esam i noticed that! it wasn't opening..
thx anyway and apology accepted bas dont do it again lol :)
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:54 pm

^ hehe :p
I noticed it too.... well allah ya3teek il 3afyeh ya esam.. shu mna3mol balek na7na?! :mrgreen:
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby reemze » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:05 am

lol esam i wanted to call you or samer ask you if the site was down...

but then i got embarrassed and stuff 2ilit ma32oul th.com could be down? i thought inno yih hayda akid my sucky (typical) lebanese connection thats gone wrong :P i was going mad trying to login :mrgreen:

la next time ive learnt to not waste energy and give u guys a call ;) :D
reemze
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samer » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:43 am

^ maybe we'll have to turn TH off then so u'd call us more often :P
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Marquis » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:59 am

hehe Samer, chedelna 7alak! :P
Marquis
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby psycho » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:28 pm

psycho
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby hani » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:02 pm

yeah i noticed it!
yesterday TH wasnt responding , i thought it was a prob in my connection
anyway 10x admins again!
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:06 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Shy--Ism » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:30 pm

The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TrancApex » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:20 pm

TrancApex
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samer » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:56 am

samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Return to News