[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - BAD NEWS

BAD NEWS

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

BAD NEWS

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:54 am

Hey everyone, looks like I'm bringing you the bad news this time instead of the good news I usually bring...

When I shared my first set with you a few days ago, I promised a good number of future sets. But as you all know, in Lebanon we are blessed with a divine internet connection that makes uploading easier than eating pie (sarcasm), and the internet as a whole gives us unlimited uploading space with infinite bandwith (sarcasm again). For these two reasons, I will not be able to pursue the little project I had in mind.

After getting all the positive feedback on my set, I started working on several other sets, and I named the series DJ Dionysos ~ Transcendence. I picked the title specifically to show that it's a Trance series of compilations or mix CDs, that it's danceable to and not just for listening purposes, and that it reflects my own mixing style: transcending from mellower to harder material. I was planning to present to you a weekly dose of Trance sets, entitled Transcendence 001, Transcendence 002, and so on...

Alas the above-mentioned causes prevent me from fulfilling my promise, and so I will have to limit myself to only uploading the Progressive-sounding sets I mix. I chose to reduce my shares to the Progressive ones because it is currently my favorite sub-genre of Trance and my favorite sound in general.

Not quite what I was hoping for, but still better than nothing at all, right? Anyway sorry again for not being able to share as much as I wanted to, but I'm sure you all understand why, and if any of you wishes to get their hands on the Transcendence series (I'm up to 011 already!) contact me and I'll see how we can arrange it.

Until my next Progressive set... cheers mates!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Dreamboy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:30 pm

Well i think u could upload a progressive set the next one and an uplifting one after that, and so on, instead of just sticking to progressive ... u should satisfy all tastes u know :roll:
Last edited by Dreamboy on Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby e-sam » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:26 pm

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pTq » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:53 pm

pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby 3aly » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:27 pm

3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:56 pm

Sure thing hasneez I'll post them tomorrow morning (except the Progressive ones).
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:47 pm

As promised, the complete tracklistings of all my Transcendence series is now available here: http://www.trancehits.com/viewforum.php?f=26

I have mixed 11 compilations so far, with much more on the way. But as I said, I will not be able to upload them all for you. I have already uploaded Transcendence 010, all the big thanks go to electro-sam for making that possible! And hopefully soon I will upload Transcendence 009 followed by Transcendence 005 after a while, and whatever Progressive sets follow in the future. Unfortunately, I will have to limit myself to the Progressive sets only due to the above-mentioned reasons.

Looking forward to reading your replies on any or all of the Transcendence sets posted...

Cheers mates!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby e-sam » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:49 pm

Man I envy you for the patience and time to create these sets. Great tracklist & order. Now regarding the upload I'll think of something and get back to you.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:42 am

Time flies by when I'm set at work on these babies probably because it's my passion! Glad you liked the tracklists, and I sure hope we could figure out a way to share these sets with everyone in here...
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby 3aly » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:08 am

dion.. how big r the files? And why dont u split the archive?
3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Proof » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:11 pm

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:46 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby hani » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:28 am

*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Proof » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:07 am

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:20 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Next

Return to News