[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - TH version 3.0

TH version 3.0

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

Re: TH version 3.0

Postby samer » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 pm

^ wleh! in the time spent to capture these pics and edit them then upload and post them you could've easily tried all themes!!
talk about thinking in a @#$%#$ way! :evil: :mrgreen:
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Fawzi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 pm

I like the "First unread post" feature
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby e-sam » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 am

I just wanted to lay some light on the new features. Personally I am more comfortable with the recent topics too since am used to it since 2004 (back when we first started). This is why I (personally) migrated it from PhpBB2 portal to PhpBB3 none portal version.

By the way don't forget to try the themes guys. Some are very superb.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Genesis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 pm

^ Yea, they are superb. Certainly not that green gooey one though :P
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Some themes are really cool!
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicoco » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:49 pm

FUCK THIS IS GREAT!! TH LOOOKS HYPEE!! love the colors dude. GREAT THEMES! 3anjad kudos :)
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby RocK » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 pm

I duno if anyone is experiencing this as well, or its cuz of my theme or i duno what,
But the pages of the threads are geting mixed up with me most of the time. I click to open the topic i see it all in one page i click next page it refreshes and i get the correct order of replies per page and the page numbers...
RocK
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Yeah happens to me too
I'm using 'Avalon blue' as my default theme.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm

^im using the relax green one.. And its happenin to me too!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm

i have to enter my username/password about 5-6times before it keeps me logged in.

2)i can only remain logged in if I check the "always remember me" box.
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby e-sam » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RocK » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Im using "AcidTech Lime"

What i meant, is that i click on "Recent topic" you get a list of the topics, wen i click on a topic let say it has "5 pages" exactly like this one, wen i open it says im on page "3" and like its the most recent post "your post" i cnt go to "Next page" cuz their isnt. When i refresh, it rearanges the posts into seperate pages cuz i have page 2 and 3 on the same page, but i dnt have 5 pages...
Hope that made more sens, i dnt think so, but i hope you get what im tryin to get to :S
RocK
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:24 pm

^ the same exact thing is happening to me.. just like Rock!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:18 am

oooh la la.. i disappear for quite sometime and re join to find a whole new forum! wow for a glance i thought i entered the wrong forum lol... but i like it.. very neat work.. well done guys !! U took it to a whole new level of beautinesss :)
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby e-sam » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 am

@Rock: In Arabic "Ki3eeet" it works fine with me. I tried your style & the procedure you wrote but everything was fine. I changed the 5 days to 3 maybe this will help.

@Trancelation: Welcome back girl inshalla 3ala zaw2ik? :mrgreen:
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News