[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Jukebox: New shows, updates, and more...

Jukebox: New shows, updates, and more...

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

Jukebox: New shows, updates, and more...

Postby Genesis » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:34 am

Hello children,

We are all on the verge of a transformation in the Jukebox. As many of you are aware, there has been outdated contents in the Jukebox as well as far from frequent updating in many sections of it. The reasons for this are a blend of lack of resources to acquire the content, inadequate internet connection, and the obvious preference to download and acquire sets rather than listen to them on the Jukebox. This, however, is about to change.

1- Q's show has unfortunately gotten off the air for the time being. Whereas we've expressed our sadness and regret for such a turn of events, we wish to do so again and hope that Qussay will get the support he deserves and get his show back into the air.

2- The source for our links for Aly & Fila's show have had little contact with the Egyptian duo during the past few weeks. Zizi (Trancexual) has therefore been unable to obtain any sets from the two lads and would effectively mean that the show would unfortunately have no room in the Jukebox.

3- With the rapid growth of popularity in Paul van Dyk's show Vonyc Session we have decided to introduce the show onto our Jukebox and forums.

The final line-up for the Jukebox in alphabetical order, and the person pursuing the upload duties, would be as follows:

Above & Beyond - Trance Around The World Gen
Amadeus - Reloaded / Rhythm Nation Amadeus
Amplifying Studio - Plasmatic Sessions @mr
Armin Van Buuren - A State Of Trance Gen
Ferry Corsten - Corsten's Countdown Gen
John '00' Fleming - Global Trance Grooves Gen
Johnny Rizk - Outbreak Gen
Krow - Audile Cuisine Crow
Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast Gen
Paul Van Dyk - Vonyc Sessions Gen
Raneem - Beirut On Fire Raneem
Tiësto - Club Life Gen

Eclectica, Various Sets, and TH Studio are available only for download.

We would love to encourage usage of the Jukebox and see its popularity shoot up. It's an easy-to-use quick tool that is an essential part of our community, displayed by having the largest chunk of our forum, and it won't please us to have a tool that goes unused and uninvested to its maximum potential and purpose. We would like from some of you to stop posting links and only links for downloads in topics at the aforementioned sections. Where we appreciate your contribution, we wouldn't want to see links floating in the sections rather than a track list, or a short review. I will personally not tolerate a topic for the jukebox started with only a download link provided especially for the ‘’big 7’’ shows. As we also want to support local talent as well as respect those artists’ copyrights and freedom to share their shows in whatever way they wish, then links provided by those artists (Amadeus, Dionysos, Johnny, Raneem, Amplifying Studion & Krow) will be available unless the aforementioned artists decide otherwise.

Uploading will start during this week and from then on, I'll be uploading on every Sunday of every week.
We are open for your suggestions, feedback, and opinions so please let us know what you think.

Kind Regards,
The Crew
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:07 am

After uploading, who updates the jukebox?
I've uploaded my 10th episode since it was broadcasted on AH.fm, and it's still not in the jukebox.
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:12 am

I'll have a look into that tomorrow and will let you know.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby e-sam » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:20 am

^^That would be my mistake. I usually check the uploaded folders but I've been a little busy the past few days. Since genesis will be busy with the big list i'll help with the uploaded ones like amr, amadeus, krow & urs raneem. I just ask for 1 email or msn msg as a wake up (alarm) so I update directly :)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:30 am

Thanks for all the hard work Gen and everyone else!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Raneem » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Alright
Thank you ! :D
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Johnny » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby @mr » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby michoz.d » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:48 pm

technically.. going crazy..
fix it plz
michoz.d
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 pm

^ what do you mean?
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby michoz.d » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 pm

michoz.d
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:20 pm

What links are you having problems with?

Edit: I just checked the latest additions to the list and there doesn't seem to be a problem.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to News