[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - New MODs, Sections, and more..

New MODs, Sections, and more..

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

New MODs, Sections, and more..

Postby samer » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:48 pm

In our continuous attempt to always provide better service and support for all our dear members, and after receiving numerous emails for which we thank everyone who contributed and wanted to help, we proudly present to you 3 new MODs to be added to the crew hoping that this addition will be beneficial for all of us.
The new MODs are TRANCED, Crow, and A-Cube. Good luck for all of them in their new positions..
Also Dionysos is now a Junior Admin which means he can kick ass anyone who doesnt listen to his show :P.. (be afraid! be VERY afraid!!)

Moreover, as some of you have noticed, we proudly added Raneem's show The Underverse to our "Jukebox" as a resident show for TH. Also DIONYSOS's show Diurnal | Nocturnal now have its special section where you can check the tracklist and find a direct download link.

Finally, a slight change in the design of the forum was done as we merged the "Download" section to the "Jukebox" forming a single section for all the sets/productions on TH.

For a better TH,
The Crew.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Icepick » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:53 pm

WOW, nice news!!! Great for Tranced,Crow and A-Cube and Dio will make a Great Admin!!! !
Congrats!!
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Raneem » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:01 pm

Gr8 NEWS!! :D Congrats to the new MODS, they deserve the promotion!
As to DIO...today morning i was thinking of it btw.. why don't we see DIO as junior Admin? here it comes!! Congrats buddy..u also deserver it after ur hard work! ;)

And congrats for Dio again and for myself for having our own sections in TH..
THANKS ADMINS...THANKS TH!! ;)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:02 pm

Admin you have really outdone urself!!!! :D

Mabrook, tranced, crow, dio and TO MY BOY: A-Cube!!!!! TH is going to be injected wiht an energized new vision, someone who has a musical knowledge and spectrum covering so many genres not normally covered in TH!! Mabrook to everyone. and looking forward to the new additions!

And if anyone tries to warn 3amo Bronko: Hala2 bitchoofeh 3and il mamma

EDIT: last but not least: Mabrook Raneem! well deserved
Last edited by samlbronkowitz on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:02 pm

Congratz to the new mods :) don't be afraid of Tranced though :mrgreen: :lol:
Bravo Dionysos for the promotion and the section for you :) (downloading Diurnal 703 at this moment :wink:)
Raneem i wanted to wait till i listen to the 40th XXL episode to congratulate you but nevermind :P you deserve it bro! Quality sets delivered :D
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby e-sam » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:03 pm

Hip hip horray :D

Congratulations to the new mods & welcome to the crew ;)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby A-Cube » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:06 pm

i just want to thank TH crew for this amazing opportunity...that means that i ll have to be more active & spread the word more :P ...TH is 1st & foremost a place to discuss everything from music to sports & passing by jokes & various sets...i ll try to add some diversity to the forum but after all lets not forget its TRANCEhits.com...again thk u & congrats to TRANCED Crow & Dio for your new positions...i m personnally looking forward to start working with you guys to keep developing this forum & to keep moving on forward...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Tala » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:41 pm

Ah, wonderful news!! Mabrouk to all :)
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby reemze » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:49 pm

\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/

First of all: Raneem - Congrats on the "promotion"! You deserve it, your sets are more than wonderful!

Second of all: Dionysos - Congrats on junior Admin! :D So like, now you're our daddy? So now, we have like three daddies? :mrgreen:
Your groupie salutes you!

Third of all: CONGRATULATIONS Crow and A-Cube!!
Ever since Crow has joined he has overwhelmed us with his contributions, wide knowledge of trance and kind heart.
A-Cube, 3amo Bronko has definitely got it right - your vast knowledge of EDM that you have been sharing has helped many people (including me hihi).. Thanks!

Fourth, and last, but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST:

MY RANIA IS MODDYYYYYYYYYY :mrgreen:
Hip Hip Hooray!!
*does the victory dance*
You SO deserve this - ever since you joined in January of the year 2006 you've been active, helpful, simply WONDERFUL...
Your reviews are EXCELLENTLY written and non-plagiarized :twisted:
You have given so much to TH, my WANIAAAAAAAAA :mrgreen:
Congratulations my second half!!

*steps off milk carton*

TH owns all!
reemze
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Trancelvania » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:54 pm

Congrats ppl!! :D

You all deserve the new ranks ;) hehe
Trancelvania
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:58 pm

Yiii!! Dio is still one step ahead!! :P
El mouhem i get to be come GREEN :mrgreen:

Congrats A-Cube and Crow!!
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby crow » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:07 am

*eyes glare at all the new buttons n colours*
shiiiiiit :D i'm lovin this! I HAVE THE POWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
FEAR ME N00BHEADS AND NEWCOMERS!
haha
But seriously, thanks a mil Samer, Esam, Dio and all the mods who have considered me. I truely appreciate it. Now if you'll excuse me, Rania and I are going to ban you mods and we're going to take over the forum from now onwards.
>_>
<_<

*runs*

But seriously again, thanks a million. And I promise you I'll be showering you with ideas for the forum.

Congrats to A-Cube and Tranced. We'll surely kick ass as mods :D

Oh and A-Cube, I think we got on the wrong foot last time we discussed the whole Software Mixing thread, so I suppose we'll have to get things right from now on :) I'll add you on msn so that we can talk more frequently.

Dio, ma man! Congrats dude. Care to join me and Rania's *cough* revolt *cough* over TH? :P

I look forward to helping this forum improve and grow at a good rate :) Like I said a while back, I love TH and I'm willing to help out as much as I can.

Thanks again TH, thanks again Mods and Admins.

NOW THEN!

Raneem, congrats bro for the extra section for your shitty mixes :P We hope you stop trainwrecking during your transitions someday! haha.

Love you all

Crow
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:55 am

^ Revolutions are a big thing: last time I wanted to evolute bad things
happened. Posts vanished, topics moved around, and the lounge became a
milf zoo.

I'm glad we're having fresh blood in the stream! Particularly hyped about
A-cube joining the board with his house background: adds more diversity
to the content which is grand!

Crow... meeeeh...

Tranced.... :mrgreen:

Dion... Well, not much of a difference for my favourite hair ball: just got
upgraded from a wanker to a mega-wanker.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:59 pm

[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Nino » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:07 pm

Mabrouk Everyone !! LOVE U GUYS
Nino
Certified Trancer