[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - New MODs, Sections, and more..

New MODs, Sections, and more..

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:11 pm

Congrats to the new MODs! All three of you earned it, each in his/her own way, and we're glad to recruit you among us! Between TRANCED's and Crow's trancy contributions and A-Cube's housey ones, we can only expect TH to look better than ever! Looking forward to work with you three!

And that Junior Admin thingy actually came as a surprise to me... Admins, we didn't discuss this in our meeting, so I cannot accept for such a decision to passed without my approval! :P Thanks for the "promotion" (?) and cheers to all the members!

And now to my first task as Junior Admin: BAN GENESIS! :evil:
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby A-Cube » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:50 pm

well 1st of all 3amo bronko has immunity long before i even got seriously involved on TH :P ...thx reemze for making me even more eager to share & to discuss all the music related issues on the forum...Crow...we did go on a wrong foot in the issue you talked about but its these kinds of rich discussions filled with arguments & references that will help us develop TH...will definetely catch you on msn soon...Genesis...we will work on bringing this much needed diversity in this forum i m also eager to actually see ur already huge psy background...as for Dio well you are still one of us no matter how high u get :) ...TRANCED...also great to be on the crew with someone who has such a vast knowledge of trance & such a great taste in music...in the end its time to stop talkin & stop workin...lets make our community a kick-ass one :)

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby AnT-1 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:24 pm

MABROUK! :D
AnT-1
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Housezone » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:44 pm

Congrats Guys.:D
" Underground : Muzik U Deserve To Hear "
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Shy--Ism » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:45 pm

TRANCED and Crow! Well done and congratulations my friends; I hope assigning you will always be for making this forum a better and fruitful place. Turn on your flash lights and enjoy the journey!

A-Cube ... welcome to the hood :D (Have fun with the extra options) !!
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby outlawDJ » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:22 pm

congratulation guys.. crow, tranced, A-cube & dio. u do deserve that perfectly! keep up the gd work
this site is obviously growing to be on the middle east's A-list of EDMs we all do promise to keep that up!
Biggest Beach event of the year! No.1 Pool Party!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 ... 619&ref=nf

-----Dance Factory Productions-----
outlawDJ
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:23 pm

:lol: DIO
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicoco » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:03 pm

congrats everyone and enjoy being at power :lol:. use your positions wisely ;) :lol:
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby rob » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:23 am

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Qulture » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:58 am

WE WANT PRE NUP .................. !!!!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Proof » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:04 am

Booya Betches!!!

First off ... Congratzy Crow!! Im glad you made it ... you've been a huge contribution to TH in terms of new great ideas & an active-yet-'non-bullshit'-poster =). I'll see you guys soon ... on ze other side.

Oh man, i'm scared of Tranced tho ... she's got a fockin temper, lmao. Come on ... u can't deny that! I expect to see a bunch of warnings from her side, hahahaha. Love ya darlin (,^^) ...

A-Cube, I haven't really gotten to know you ... but i'm assuming you're a kick ass person. Congrats =) !!

Last but not least Dio, Fock man ... i thought i'd be the Junior Admin =( ... w'air!
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:39 am

[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby _HaJ_ » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:39 am

"...Born In Beirut...Live In Beirut...Die In Beirut..."
_HaJ_
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby psychogenesis » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:09 pm

www.psyleb.com The lebanese Psychedelic Xperience. The journey begins

Psychedelic is more than music! It is a Religion, a way of life, a state of mind!
I have seen a better world, and there's no coming back to the old one!

Psychogenesis - Dysfunction your mental function
psychogenesis
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:30 pm

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

PreviousNext

Return to News