[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - New MODs... OMG Not again!

New MODs... OMG Not again!

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

Postby crow » Sat May 13, 2006 5:09 pm

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby st. lassic » Sat May 13, 2006 5:12 pm

Trance And Rants: The Biggest Tunes Of The Week Of Trance with DJ Lassic

Currently Hammering:
"Year Zero"- Andy Moor vs Orkidea
"Through Your Eyes"- Giuseppe Ottavinanni
"Dark Eyes"- Luminary (Tom Porcelli Mix)
"Dance4Life"- Tiesto ft. Maxi Jazz
"Should've Known"- Cosmic Gate
"Vivid Intent"- Greg Downey

st. lassic
New Trancer
New Trancer

Location: Marooned on a small island, in an endless sea, confined to a tiny bit of sand-unable to escape.

Postby System.S » Sat May 13, 2006 5:13 pm

..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby TRANCExual » Sat May 13, 2006 5:23 pm

TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby trancematic » Sat May 13, 2006 5:57 pm

Congratulations for both of you... but i think one more mod shoud be added ,i think you know him well.. :roll:
trancematic
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby T.R.A.X » Sat May 13, 2006 6:10 pm

mabrouk guys u really deserve it
w allah ma3o the first female mod ;)
T.R.A.X
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Roland » Sat May 13, 2006 6:10 pm

^ MIXATA ? :lol:
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Trancelvania » Sat May 13, 2006 6:14 pm

Congratulations Guys :D You deserve it!
Trancelvania
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Proof » Sat May 13, 2006 6:21 pm

Whoa :biggrin: .

Shweet!! :mrgreen:

First of all, big thanks to the authorities for the acknowledgement & selection. Yes, I've said that I wouldn't like to become a MOD for many reasons, but I have thought it through ... and hopefully, I'll be a great addition to moderate the forums (plus my task of uploading sets :roll: )

Second, congrats to Shy--Ism ... now we can have cookie battles.

Third .. fcuk it, yeah...u heard me ..i said "Fcuk it". Hehehe ... I'll still be the same Proof you all know :) . No formalities here, please! I'll only be doing what each and every member of you already does, trying to keep TH a better place.

Fourth, thank you Suha for the wake up message, lol! Thank you Gen for coming back just to thank us as well ... really means a lot, even though you're an ass and a half for not coming back consistently. Thanks ... for the congratulations :) .

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Goes back to Gen's table to pour coffee*

See ya around le boards :D
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby pTq » Sat May 13, 2006 7:48 pm

Congrats Pravvy and Sarah !!!
if there is anyone here on TH that deserves this , its you two !
im very happy that you were chosen for this .... you two are only going to make TH a better place !!

Sarah : girl power !! first girl to be a mod ! so proud of you little sis !

love you both ! congrats again !
MWAH
pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Shy--Ism » Sat May 13, 2006 8:02 pm

Beautiful !

Thank You every one , I'm glad to be the First Female Moderator on TranceHits , Proof and I are and will always be the same Sarah and Praveen .... We both are happy to be on a Moderation Level , yet Moderation needs more hard work , and wise decisions ...

Also thank you s u h a for your special congratulation , and to all who is proud of me , pTq !

Luv Y'ALL ... I assure you that Proof and I will be good MODs from now on , as the rest of TH crew of course !

Thankies Again !
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby bxtreme » Sat May 13, 2006 8:32 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby JAD » Sat May 13, 2006 9:27 pm

JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby rob » Sat May 13, 2006 10:03 pm

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Proof » Sat May 13, 2006 10:10 pm

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to News