[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - New MODs... OMG Not again!

New MODs... OMG Not again!

Announcements, updates, and news will be displayed here.

Moderator: MODs

New MODs... OMG Not again!

Postby e-sam » Sat May 13, 2006 4:09 pm

[align=center][/align]

Dear THerz,
It is a great pleasure to announce the increase of TranceHits.com staff members. New blood & new gender were added to cope with the ever increasing need of moderation. They dont need a lot of introduction since you all know them.

Proof

Shy--Ism

Please take a moment to congratulate them! :mrgreen:
Last edited by e-sam on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Moudy » Sat May 13, 2006 4:16 pm

Congrats guys ;)

EASY EASY ON US .. :D
Last edited by Moudy on Sat May 13, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
House Music Washes Away From The Soul The Dust of Everyday Life
♫ 124 ~ 128 ♫

djmoudy@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/djmoudy
www.cloud9beirut.com Every Friday & Saturday [ Resident DJ ]
Moudy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Nino » Sat May 13, 2006 4:20 pm

Congratttttttttttttttttts
Nino
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sat May 13, 2006 4:23 pm

congratulations to our new moderators :)

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Sat May 13, 2006 4:23 pm

PROMOTED EH???? well both of them deserve it. well done Prav and Sarah! now we need you to moderate us please!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Sat May 13, 2006 4:24 pm

best of luck to both of you!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Tala » Sat May 13, 2006 4:25 pm

congratulations!
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Sat May 13, 2006 4:27 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :biggrin:

2 more psy mods!!!!

that makes a total of 4 mods that listen to psy - Dion, Apu, Sarah, and of
course, My Highness :mrgreen:

Can u feel it Fat Sam?
Can you feel it Mr. Anderson? Can you feel it enclosing on you with every
breath?
Fatso will no longer rest with the joining of two more psy mods.

Congrats for both of u!! Good to have you on...

Apu! can I have one more coffee please? *wips* wwwwttttsssssshhhhh
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby F1-GIRL » Sat May 13, 2006 4:32 pm

Congrats guys :D
The past cannot be changed
The future still in your power
F1-GIRL
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat May 13, 2006 4:36 pm

Congrats to the new team members! It wasn't an easy task to select these two in particular, but given Apu's timezone and uploading the shows and Sarah's activity and gender it was only natural for things to take that direction. I hope you'll enjoy having no more life beyond your PC... :mrgreen:
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Roland » Sat May 13, 2006 4:37 pm

Woow ! Congratulation Guys ... :)

GEN ur Back ?!
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Sat May 13, 2006 4:41 pm

^ No Roland, just researching for uni.. only my browser can't help detouring
to TH all the time.. Stupid Mozilla..

Saw the photos of late events: again, Get a haircut.. and swap the PvD shirt
with ''J00F is PvD's daddy''.... chicks attraction guaranteed with that :biggrin:

ask Suha.. I'm sure she agrees..
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby s u h a » Sat May 13, 2006 4:41 pm

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! MABROOK!!!

Proof and Sarah: you guys kick ass! I've been anticipating this for the longest time! I'm so proud ;)

And Gen you butt, you know I'm a psyhead too... Just not as priveleged as the rest of you, and thus not as updated!

IN TRANCE WE TRUST MOFOS!
"Without sound, vibration and deep aesoteric musical meanderings, my universe is not." JAFAR
s u h a
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TrancApex » Sat May 13, 2006 4:44 pm

Congrats SISTER . The first female MOD !!

Congrats PROOF , you really deserve it :)
TrancApex
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Sat May 13, 2006 4:49 pm

WOOHOO!
Congrats you both
You well earned it! :)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Next